Christ, the Truth Who Sets Us Free
- Christ offers us freedom (30–32)
- A single test (31a)
- A triple blessing (31b–32)
- Our slavery (33–36)
- Our deception (37–41a)
- Our likeness (41b–44)
- Our hopelessness (43, 45–47)
- As the Sinless One he speaks truth that cuts through our fantasy world (46)
- Response: repent of your fantasy world.
- As the True Son of God he sets us free to live in the truth (36)
- Response: continue in his word.
- As the True Seed of Abraham he includes us in the blessing (Gal 3.6–9, 16)
- Response: rest your life on him.