Shepherd Press is running a $1.99 sale on a number of their titles in Kindle format.
If you don’t own a Kindle, you can download the Kindle app for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone 7, Mac, or PC for free.
Some of my favorites:
- Everyday Talk by Jay Younts. Kimberly and I have found this to be one of the most helpful parenting books we’ve read. Additionally, it’s a great resource if you’re trying to think through what it looks like to be a disciple-maker; you just need to broaden the application its narrow focus on children to the relationships you have. For less than $2, this is a no-brainer.
- When Sinners Say I Do by Dave Harvey. We often give this book as a first anniversary present to couples whose premarital counseling we did. Excellent resource.
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp. A helpful overview of parenting to disciple children, though in our opinion it lacks the practicality of Everyday Talk. Still a great resource to consider idols of the heart and how the gospel rescues us from our own way.
Others on sale that I want to read:
- Broken Down House by Paul David Tripp
- Time for the Talk by Steve Zollos
- Don’t Make Me Count to Three by Ginger Plowman
HT: Gospel eBooks