What do the following have in common?
- Give Them Grace: Dazzling Your Kids with the Love of Jesus by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Dangerous Calling by Paul David Tripp
- Jesus + Nothing = Everything by Tullian Tchividjian
- Fifty Reasons Why Jesus Came to Die by John Piper
- Disciplines of a Godly Man by R. Kent Hughes
- Ashamed of the Gospel by John F. MacArthur, Jr.
- 9 Marks of a Healthy Church by Mark Dever
- The ESV Study Bible
You guessed it: they’re all published by Crossway Books in Wheaton, Illinois. Readers don’t often pay attention to the publisher. The author or the topic or the title or (frankly) the front cover is far more interesting. But without publishers, those books never reach your hands.
The recent flooding in the midwest brought significant damage to their offices. Crossway finds itself need to raise over $360,000. This month.
You can read more about the situation and what the money will be used for here.
If you can help, click the button below.