Scripture to Pray Through: Psalm 67
1 May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine on us—2 so that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations.
3 May the peoples praise you, God; may all the peoples praise you. 4 May the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you rule the peoples with equity and guide the nations of the earth. 5 May the peoples praise you, God; may all the peoples praise you.
6 The land yields its harvest; God, our God, blesses us. 7 May God bless us still, so that all the ends of the earth will fear him.
From the Proposed Covenant
Sixth, we promise to strive together for the gospel, to proclaim it as good news for fallen humanity, to display its transforming power through deeds of mercy and justice, and to partner with those so striving for its advance around the world.
Prayers of Intercession
Pray Psalm 67 for these partners in the gospel in the city and around the world.
- Metro NY Baptist Association and the Baptist Convention of New York State: George Russ
- Safe Families for Children: Laura Galt
- International Students: Marion Paxton
- The Bowery and NYC Rescue Missions
- Restore NYC (human trafficking)
- Avail NYC (crisis pregnancy)
- Bruce and Bev McDonald: church planting coaches for ABWE
- Tom and Nancy Farlow: church planting coaches for Baptist Church Planters
- Paul and Geri Briggs: campus ministry at Purdue University