What does the good life look like to you? The image that comes to my mind is a sunny day at a sandy beach with the crystal-clear ocean beckoning me to wade in. For you the good life looks like graduation, or perhaps marriage and children, or maybe retirement.
Our text is a passage about the good life—what it is and how we can have it. But Jesus warns us, the path to the good life might not be what we think.
Title: A Word about Wealth
Text: Luke 12.13–21
- the good life
- paths to the good life
- the good Life
- sermon notes
- sermon audio (streaming | download)
- summary slide from Keynote presentation
- sermon podcast (iTunes | other)
- Sunday order of worship (2/26/17)
- book cited in sermon
- Tim Keller, Counterfeit Gods